THE FUTURE OF
TECH AND DIGITAL
SUPPORTING THE TECH & DIGITAL INDUSTRY
The Exchange programme provides support for ambitious tech businesses and empowers them to grow by providing access to the tools and learnings to scale, as well as build a lasting collaborative community of like-minded forward-thinking entrepreneurs. Based in Department Bonded Warehouse and Department Leeds Dock, the programme provides a foundation and community for early stage businesses to scale and grow.
EXCHANGE PROVIDES BUSINESSES WITH BENEFITS INCLUDING
- Access to flexible workspace, wellness and social facilities.
- Access to expertise, resources and support from industry partners.
- Access to a range of events from workshops, up-skill sessions and high profile speaker events.
- A community of fellow ambitious businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Longer-term support is available for our alumni including access to space as they scale.
We would expect your business to meet one or more of the below criteria:
- Your business has been trading for 0-3 years.
- Your headquarters is in the UK.
- You’re a digital tech business with a product or service to sell – launched or MVP ready.
- You have at least one active client or pilot.
- The business has between one and five employees.
- You have an ambition to grow and scale up.
Exchange runs two cohorts per year; running April to September, and October to March. Our application form remains live year round to register your interest for the next intake. The deadline to apply for the October cohort will be the end of July. The deadline to apply for the April cohort will be the end of January.
For more information please visit Exchange at Bonded Warehouse or Leeds Dock:
> Exchange Leeds Dock
> Exchange Bonded Warehouse